Beautiful luxury development, near Arrábida Natural Park, composed of 15 bioclimatic houses with variable typologies between T4 and T5 that confer an exceptional quality of life.
Considering the advantages of a natural habitat, in terms of health, well-being and costs, it was decided to reduce or eliminate the need for artificial heating or cooling: the bioclimatic characteristics are clearly evident in the architectural design, plus the choice building materials, blocks and coatings, preventing the common 'thermal bridges' of the current construction in Portugal, highlighting the choice of natural insulating materials such as cork, making the walls breathable. Characteristics of the natural bioclimatic constructions are recovered, where healthy virtues were found, namely the transfer of excess water vapor from the interior to the exterior.
Characteristics of the development to be taken into account include:
- Overflowing pool: Feeling of living water, without barriers;
- Biological gardens: For those who enjoy the pleasure of horticultural production;
- Own natural water, of hole and local capture: For the swimming pool, gardens and gardens, which translates into a great saving of costs;
- Concierge / Vigilante / Video surveillance system: In permanent support to your home and dealing with the enterprise or CCTV;
- Optional customization of finishes: Custom finishes: floor and wall coverings, furniture and kitchen equipment, photovoltaic energy, home automation, private swimming pool in some houses;
- Privileged location: close to hospitals, golf courses, beaches (Galapinhos Beach voted the best in Europe in 2017), and in the vicinity of the Arrábida Natural Park, in the region of Azeitão, between the riches of the land and the ocean.
Do not miss this excellent opportunity - come and schedule your visit already!